1. gedstar

    Something a bit weird :)

    This is what happens when you Photoshop and drink :bustagut: comments welcome Images used
  2. gedstar

    It pays to shop around

    We have to get an NCT on our cars here in Ireland similar to an MOT and mine is due next week, there's a company in Ireland called Advanced Pitstop who are advertising a free preNCT check, I had to get new tyres anyway so decided to give them a try. So left the car in and later on got a call...
  3. Msainz

    The tunnel

    Another composition I call it the tunnel. please comment and critic or say what think of it.
  4. LemonLuuk

    What progression can do.

    That's what you call progression.
  5. T

    After Effects Show Text as Person Talks - Premiere CS6

    Guys in my video..someone is talking really low..and in one instance i want the text to say what she is saying basically.. like basically she says..."Don't tell anyone, I wont tell anyone"...and as she's saying this id liek for it to come on the screen... What do you call that and how do you...
  6. S

    What is this type of photo damage and is there a way in photoshop to fix / hide?

    Would love to find out. I discovered a chest full of old photos in my grandma's attic and a lot of them have damage similar to what I am posting. What do you call this damage? Is there a technique for either eliminating it or somehow hiding it? Thanks in advance for any advice! Very new...
  7. A

    What do you call this effect?

    Hey Guys, I am looking to create this sort of effect for a project that i am doing. Do you guys know what is effect is called?
  8. T

    Applying hues / tints and so on...

    Hi everyone, I've been using photoshop for many years, but I can't find words to even describe what I need. I'm looking for an action that would create a standard image to something like this: What would I even call it, a tint? A flush? Should I remove all colors first then work with a b&w...
  9. Marc_Gforce

    Guide me pls!

    I have two pictures. Let's call this picture is A And this picture is B I want to make B have the same color at A so I use Match color but when I do, it look like this Pls help me!!!!!!!!
  10. D

    How to create a "pixelated" gradient

    Hello! I'm looking for a tutorial on how to create a gradient background image similar to the attached image. It's not exactly pixelated, but I'm not sure what else to call it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  11. Z

    3D Nova (WIP)

    Hey guys this is my latest WIP, I started it abut 3 hours ago I wanted to spread out into the realm of high poly modelling with no intent to optimize and put into a game for once, so i could really go to work on it, and I thought a small character project would be a good place to start. I...
  12. B

    3D what technic they use on these images ?

    I want to learn to create picture like that, I'm a photographer. I don't know what kind of this technic call. PLz help. thanks.
  13. F

    What Do You Call This Process? Need Help Converting Photo into This ??

    Hello - First off I don't know what to call this or how it is done. I am looking for info weather it be a article write up or youtube video. I'd rather have a video I hate reading. What do you call this? please see pic I attached. I think it's done with an actual photograph and they...