Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!


  1. LadyJemima

    Huh -- want to change a shortcut but am given a red stop sign...

    I want to change Fit to Screen to Cmd + \. When I try to do this, Photoshop gives me a red stop sign and says "Cannot be assigned because it is used by Channel Path to select Layer Mask." Now, usually you will be given a yellow warning triangle and Photoshop will let you change it anyway...
  2. LadyJemima

    CS5 won't let me change a shortcut?

    I want to change the Curves shortcut. I go to the Keyboard Shortcut menu and sure enough, there it is. I click it and am able to delete the shortcut. #1) How is one supposed to enter the "command" (mac) key? If I simply hit it, nothing happens. #2) If I try to enter another key...
  3. LadyJemima

    Illustrator Minimize command in shortcut menu?

    I know the minimize window command in Illustrator is Command + M. I want to change that, but I can't seem to find it under the Keyboard Shortcut Menu. I see "Hide Illustrator" (which ironically doesn't have any shortcut associated with it). Is that the same as Minimize?
  4. Casperrr

    Create Shortcut to "Save As" a Specific File Format?

    HI Trying to streamline some work flow issues and would love to be able to "Save As" without having to navigate through file formats , say, .png - every time. Is there a way to open the file browser in PS to a specific file format each time? That would be great. Thanks
  5. G

    Shortcut When Using Curves

    When using Curves, one used to be able to move from one point to the next ("point" is what I use to refer to the points that determine the shape of the curve) by holding the Control key and pressing Tab. This no longer appears to work with Photoshop CS5. I am wondering how I can move from one...