What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid 1$ if you make my niece's face a logo like the second picture,

CHINGGAY101

240929866_1464393443935849_4702365541179528870_n.jpg240944386_1464393493935844_1657138772867727174_n.jpg please make the logo high quality, make the color only black, you can add shadows like the secondpicture but only use black color

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I worked on this awhile back when it was first posted in the free edit forum. This is where I stopped. I was just doing it for the challenge and had no intentions of posting it as a free edit. I was just trying to mimic the style.

I'm not allowed to do paid edits as it would be a conflict of interests with the forum. But I would never do anything like this for $1.00!! This is not to ridicule the OP! It's just a general message to any future requests of the same nature, that if you want specific higher quality work, you need to be competitive in your price offering.

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 11.37.10 AM.png

Edit: Played with this some more. The watermarking doesn't do it much good.
Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 7.37.15 PM.png

Argos

Guru
I understand that one dollar can sound weird, but we don't know his situation...what I don't understand is why critic the 1 dollar job, when there is a section of free request jobs. if you're not interested just ignore or try to negotiate...

Just my opinion.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Argos, I completely agree with you! Negotiating a better price should be part of the deal. If not interested, then just move on.

This was once a free request. It was closed when the OP moved the request to the Paid forum.

I'm personally an advocate for the forum and it's active participating members. I'm trying to consider all of our core members in which we don't know their situations as well!

It's time for change! I would like to see better offers in this forum. The talent in this forum deserves to be supported. You may not agree with my stance here, but it's where I'm going with it.

Argos

Guru
I dont disagree if you want to make changes to get better offers, place a minimum whatever.. what I don't understand is the criticism in one post like this one when there are no rules against it, yet, and as I said before you don't see any criticism on free request...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I dont disagree if you want to make changes to get better offers, place a minimum whatever..
Good. A minimum offer is actually being considered.

what I don't understand is the criticism in one post like this one when there are no rules against it
Any comments are allowed in the paid section. Only in the free edit section are they not allowed.
Your right, there are currently no rules that state there's a minimum offer for paid edits. This does not mean that members can't voice their opinions on low offers.
For me personally, I've already stated above that I'm not trying to ridicule or be critical of the OP. I'm only making a statement for future requests.

you don't see any criticism on free request...
That's because it's not allowed and removed.

polarwoc

Guru
I worked on this awhile back when it was first posted in the free edit forum. This is where I stopped. I was just doing it for the challenge and had no intentions of posting it as a free edit. I was just trying to mimic the style.
I would love to know how you achieved this, Sam - especially the mouth and eyes part. Shall I open a new thread?