What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid $100 to best submission. For a Christmas Card. Im a gunsmith and an arms dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redactedboi

@asahid I don't recommend that you do this!
Well I just sent him $50, sorry if you think this is a scam, I'm just desperate for a good photo and need to get my Christmas cards done. I'm a national arms dealer and them out to 100's of my dealers across the country

asahid

Guru
thank you so much, here it is
I trust you, because the admin has warned, but I have already agreed to it, please keep the promise, and I as a representative of the forum apologize if it makes you feel weird, because lately a lot of scammers are playing with the editor here, so we are more careful, thank you so much

Redactedboi

thank you so much, here it is
I trust you, because the admin has warned, but I have already agreed to it, please keep the promise, and I as a representative of the forum apologize if it makes you feel weird, because lately a lot of scammers are playing with the editor here, so we are more careful, thank you so much
I get it! Thank you so much! I will send the other $50 now! You are a life saver and made my Christmas much easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.