What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

129 unedited pics for you to play with

Hoogle

Guru
Sorry I have not been very active lately I have a lot going on medically etc and as a result I have no idea who requested some unedited pics that they could retouch and use for there portfolio So I have uploaded 129 photos I would say were in the style of Boudoir photography they are just scrap images but they are untouched and have the models permission to play with and use for personal use only i.e portfolio work. As I said they are scrap pictures but if you can work with them then feel free. As I have said I have a lot of medical stuff going on at the moment so as they are uploaded in this album it is what you get please don't request larger file sizes than what photobucket has the album set as I will not be emailing individual pics. they are all saved as jpegs. They are not masterpieces but then I guess that is what you want to show how you can turn a photo around so there they should be enough to get you a first few basic pics with 3 different models in various outfits. Have fun with them if you want them save the 1s you want as I will be deleting the album in 1 week
for photoshoppers unedited pics pictures by youwerespotted - Photobucket

thanks for the photos, i like the style and will give them a try!

Back