What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Effect Help

Patricia0709

So I'm doing this logo for my friend's band and I had the letters rasterized because it has to look like it's pierced. How do I make it into 3D (in Photoshop) using repousse without hassle? Because it kept on telling me that it has to be masked. I tried it and it ruined the logo. There's gray background and it's a flat cube like 3D. I just want the logo to be 3D. I hope you guys get what I'm trying to say/explain. Help please?

we'll need to see your results to comment what has to be done

I want to make it (Banana, Q and Arrow) into 3D (minus the background.) I need to put them all together/rasterize them together so I can have the 3D effect in a uniform angle/direction.

screenshot20110402at352.png

well you have the psd and obviously you have it down as far as how it works I dont see your problem .
just do the center as a separate layer and combine whats needed at the merging point?

do one letter at a time using the same settings that you use on Q then the arrow that goes thru it .....merge. tidious but may get the look your going for

Do you have imageshack's IP blocked dv8?

Maybe this will help, I'll attach the images below.

Patricia if you can upload your PSD file I will have a look.

q1.png
screenshot20110415at101.png

Back