What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D floor

Helix

Whats up guys, OK so i made a YouTube video of the way i want a 3D floor to look. Basically trying to import to Flash in the timeline and make it look like a 3D floor is moving from left to right... OK i knew a video would be better :)

I would like to make this in PS CS5.

Thanks Guys

Looks great, if no one has responded to your thread, it's because they are not understanding what you want. Your video looks great though.

OFF TOPIC, I know a Helix from another forum. I went by Frog back then.

Hey guys, i as trying to replicate the floor, i tried to use perspective to get a good 3D look, i wanted to make multiple floor images to make it look like that its rotation....like the video.

Hey Terry, haven't been on any other forums with the name Helix :)

If this video is yours i can't deny you are one heck of a Flasher i am really impressed

The video is mine but it was a screen recording of a site that had that rotating flash floor. I can make the same sequence in flash but i need to make a floor look like its rotating, like in the video. If i can use CS5 #d to make a perspective floor and make several images then i can make it in flash.

Do basically i would need several images and when i start the movie it would play eac image which looks like its rotating.

here a is the image i would like to use like the video.

Attachments

• pattern.jpg
    pattern.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 3
if you fill a layer with this pattern you can Choose 3D > New 3D Postcard From Layer and you have a 3D floor
Type N to set camera view to Default to see it in 3D
Type K to rotate the 3D-floor for example you can change Z form 0 to 90

then you have something like this
View attachment floor 3D.psd

Back