What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D 3d show off room

god stroker, thats really awesome! But what happened to that one game model you were working on? [stuned]

It's a secret.
You'll find out when the time comes.

:D Keep that "youngun" a droolin Stroker! %} %} %}

:perfect:

:D [innocent] Im to anxious, you might get hacked Stroker, watch out! :D :rofl:
Wendy, you need to get into 3d :{

Alistair: Wendy, you need to get into 3d.
I plan to, one of these days Alistair! ;)

For those who are interested in 3D one day, do understand that working with 3D takes a lot of time and dedication. I'm really serious if I say that you have to ask yourself if you really HAVE that time.

Modeling, working with textures, lighting, it's not all that easy.
The fact that you have to work with 3 axis (X, Y, Z) is something you really need to get used to if you've been working with nothing but 2D.

The results can be absolutely astonishing, but don't expect wonders over night, otherwise you will only be disappointed.

Just look at the 3D software that is available. It already takes you quite some time to figure out what really suits you best. Compare that with 2D imaging and you quickly have a list of the most interesting programs.

Other example... if you're good at drawing faces using pencil and paper, then it doesn't take you long to deliver almost the same quality in Photoshop. However, trying to model a head in 3D is quite a different story! ;)

Don't understand me wrong, I really like 3D but I'm one of those who doesn't have the time to learn more about it than I already know.

he he well maby it's a combination =)

becaus if it would have looked like an elephant then i would have probably guessed on some thing else =)

Rock on

}P it's an airline's "barf bag"!

[shhh] And if you've ever eaten their food, you'd know why they have them!

Unless this is like a Mad Magazine foldout, I think I'm going to have to say that's a bag. [confused] [confused] I don't see it being anything but a garbage bag.

hmmm... definately looks like a garbage bag to me too

Alistair said:
Ok, without thinking, what is this? }P :

Actualy colour it yellow and I would have said a pebbles and bam bam hairdo! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sfm

sfm said:
Alistair said:
Ok, without thinking, what is this? }P :

Actualy colour it yellow and I would have said a pebbles and bam bam hairdo! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sfm
:rofl: :rofl: [saywhat] [stuned]

You know what, the saywhat and the stuned emotion put together would make some funny animation :D

Kiwi is now my mortal enemy.

Didn't feel like playing dentist, spending time on the textures, or rigging (again).
Other than that, it was a decent exercise for the afternoon.

Back