What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valnaern

Hello!

So some while ago I got a new phone and was playing around with the new camera and lighting. Then yesterday I downloaded a PS app on my phone and played around with filters for this specific picture out of boredom just to be silly. And then I had a stroke of inspiration as the filters made me think of this one image and I really wanted to Photoshop my picture but sadly, the extent of my PS skills are to open the software, make a new blank layer, and then close it. I shared my idea with a friend and he randomly played around with it and that's it.

So I stumbled across this forum and wanted to ask whether one of you guys, who probably has got more skills than me, could do a neat Photoshop edit.

So basically my idea is "Celestial Entity". To darken everything but my hand, flower, and me and make it look like I am some entity floating in the universe between nebulas, observing a creation of something in my palms (ie, flowers). I tagged it under "creative" because apart from this theme I'd be happy to see whatever.

In attachments I put:
  • the original picture I would like to edit (I hope it's decent-ish resolution considering it wasn't taken with a professional camera)
  • Erik - image to be edited.jpg
  • a screenshot from my phone of the PS app I was using
  • silly filters.jpg
  • the image that the filters made me think of (ie, inspiration)
  • inspiration image.jpg
  • something that my friend kinda did but what I would like to expand on or see other ideas
  • idea example 2.jpg
All of these are just so you could kinda see where my mind was kinda going with this. If anyone knows, another thing I thought of was of "Dark Star" skins from League of Legends.
Just to reiterate - apart from the theme of "Galaxies" and "Celestial" I am happy to see any creativity.

As a side note and just in case, the image that is not of me belong to its respective owner and I only used it as a source of inspiration.
Also, this will not be used in any shape or form for monetary reasons. I'm sure I don't have to say this but better safe than sorry.

Kind regards and I hope this works,
Erik

IMG_20191108_022034.jpg

IMG-20191203-WA0009.jpg

Screenshot_20191203_004247_com.adobe.psmobile.jpg

Back