What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few B&A's

Pebbiez

underwater3.jpg
This one I'm actually really proud of, even though it's relatively simple as far as work done/time. The woman is a stock photo from depositphotos, the fish are random images from google.

DoloresPalinpbz2.jpg
Sarah Umbridge.. Not meant to offend any Palin fans, was done in humor, and I apologize in advance if I've offended anyone with it.

mominthewoods_b&a.jpg
This is a picture of my mom and her dog. After the dog died, she wanted a nice picture of them together, and told me "any background, just not the one that's there". I liked the idea of an outdoor scene, but her feet - I just can't seem to get right. Also, the more I look at it, the more I think the shadows are way off. Buuuut unfortunately I flattened the image to copy it as a solid layer, and forgot to unmerge the layers before saving (D'OH!!).. so I'd have to start mostly from scratch to fix any of it :mad2:

When I am ready to start over on my mom's pic, any suggestions on the feet?

Great work Pebbiez! The feet thingie, well, maybe placing something in front of one of them would solve the problem.

Very Nice!! Your shading on the bottom picture is great! You'd really have to look to be able to tell that it's pasted from another image :)

thanks guys :) I'll try to find something to fit over the feet when I start working on it again. I tried adding a log to cover her feet (after I had saved the flattened image by mistake), but by that point it made the front tree look paper thin :/

I WOULD SELECT THE FEET FEATHER A FEW PX THEN USE CURSES..... just enough to darken them, so as to not stand out as muchView attachment 8988

Why not throw both of them pics up (of your mom) and we all could have a go at it. Just for the fun of it.

well, I started working on it again tonight. So far I've tried the curves idea on the feet and it seemed to help a bit. If anyone else wants to have a go at it, I attached the psd :) lol just a heads up, I'm terrible about labeling my layers :redface:

Attachments

• Momwoodslayered.psd
    5.2 MB · Views: 4
erm, also it's been about 3 months since I did the original one, this time around I used different rocks for under her feet. Originally I had merged the 2 rocks on the left to create the steps. This time around, I cut part of the rock she's sitting on, and merged it with the larger rock on the left.

View attachment 8977
This one I'm actually really proud of, even though it's relatively simple as far as work done/time. The woman is a stock photo from depositphotos, the fish are random images from google.

View attachment 8978
Sarah Umbridge.. Not meant to offend any Palin fans, was done in humor, and I apologize in advance if I've offended anyone with it.

View attachment 8979
This is a picture of my mom and her dog. After the dog died, she wanted a nice picture of them together, and told me "any background, just not the one that's there". I liked the idea of an outdoor scene, but her feet - I just can't seem to get right. Also, the more I look at it, the more I think the shadows are way off. Buuuut unfortunately I flattened the image to copy it as a solid layer, and forgot to unmerge the layers before saving (D'OH!!).. so I'd have to start mostly from scratch to fix any of it :mad2:

When I am ready to start over on my mom's pic, any suggestions on the feet?

Really good work! :)

Back