What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new manipulation "Broken"

Cindy Grundsten

Power User
This is one of my latest work as I gave the title "Broken"

When I have a lot of orders from customers I need to take a little break sometimes and rest from the picture for a while.

What do I do on my break? I should perhaps go for a walk or maybe read a bit from my book.
But no, I start continue in photoshop, but then I do something for myself, it's my relaxation.

When I make a picture for my own sake, I feel very good, and for me it's very fun and relaxing.

I made this a few days ago. I have it in two color versions because I could not make up my mind on what I liked best.
One has a little soft nice colors and the one I post here is more white.

Usually I paint the hair but this time I did something else, I used a texture for the hair. A texture from an animal fur, maby crazy but fun. ;)

You can also see all the source images I have used.

Hope you like

(Forgive me for my bad English)

Attachments

• broken2.jpg
    broken2.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Broken-stocks.jpg
    Broken-stocks.jpg
    570.5 KB · Views: 2

Paul

Former Member
Marry me Cindy...please, oh go on i said please twice.
Seriously you are amazing not only the vision to do this but also the skills to pull it off.

Cindy Grundsten

Power User
Marry me Cindy...please, oh go on i said please twice.
Seriously you are amazing not only the vision to do this but also the skills to pull it off.

haha you little joker ... Of course, we will get married .... day and time?

Okay seriously. Thank you so much for your comment on my work. It's really wonderful to hear that other people likes what I do.