What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abandon Lab Re Visited .

Very cool work with a ghostly atmosphere!
What was your workflow?
I see 3D objects and materials mixed with Photoshop.

inkpad.t

Guru
Thanks all, yes Chris, its 3d objects intergrated with textures, some painted dirt/grime and smoke, some images and all colour corrected ( i think ). I think I could have paid more attention to the atmosphere and maybe added some Alien artifacts or something, I was going to take more time and destroy some of the building. maybe add a hole in the roof ect, but to be honest got no time at the moment to do it.

Just leave it as it is...it looks great!
I wish I would see more 'artwork' like yours in this forum.
It's a pity no-one wants to be creative anymore.

inkpad.t

Guru
Thanks Chris, I don't seem to have much time on my hands at the moment, haven't for a while now realy, I should try and get more more done and get back hear when i can, I have always found this forum freindly and welcoming, I have also always got great advice here. Just a pity I can give it myself, don't have the experiance enough on cirtain things.