What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Add more beer to a beer mug 5 EUR Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuggetti

I have a photo where I'm posing drinking beer from a mug.

However, the beer level when I took the picture was far from being at my mouth's level. Your job is to raise the beer level (of course realistically) so it looks more like I'm actually able to sip from the beer in the picture.

For privacy reasons, I'm not posting the full pic but I will give you a preview of the beer mug itself so you know what you're dealing with:

beer.png

If you're interested, post a reply of interest.

There's no specific deadline but as soon as possible is nice.

EDIT: Raised reward from 4 EUR to 5

Last edited:

bjornlieb

I have a photo where I'm posing drinking beer from a mug.

However, the beer level when I took the picture was far from being at my mouth's level. Your job is to raise the beer level (of course realistically) so it looks more like I'm actually able to sip from the beer in the picture.

For privacy reasons, I'm not posting the full pic but I will give you a preview of the beer mug itself so you know what you're dealing with:

View attachment 125505

If you're interested, post a reply of interest.

There's no specific deadline but as soon as possible is nice since at least to me it doesn't seem like a very difficult edit.
I'd like to try this for the challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.