What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding drama to a picture

Marcai

Hello

I'd like to add some "drama" to the attached picture. Could anyone give me some advice on how to do it??
Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_1721-3.jpg
    IMG_1721-3.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 12
I'd like to change the background, maybe adding some stormy effects. No clue how to do that

Ahhh. Well you're gonna want to mask the people out, so its just them with no background. Use the polygonal lasso tool to select their edges, then on the layers window at the bottom there will be an icon that looks kinda like a camera, click on that and u will have only them with no background. you are then free to add any background you want, if it be an image from google or deviant art, or something from scratch you made yourself.

Lol, I would work on this, but it would be kinda weird of I was and another student walked by and saw what I was working on XD

Hi Marcai

There you go
I've added some quick drama to your picture
as requested.

drama.jpg
pencil.png

Last edited:

Back