What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects AE Key Framing Problem

kyle

I am having a problem where when I set two position key frames the animation acts as if there is a third frame I never place.

For example, I set a key frame at X position 0 and a key frame at X position 10 five frames later. One would assume that the image would go two units along the X axis every frame, but that's not what happens.

Instead, with just two frames, the image will begin moving across the X axis and then half way through the animation it reverses direction, then a frame or two later continues along it's path.

What is going on? Am I doing something wrong? I've check the other properties for that layer and there are only two key frames in the position field. Easy ease is not turned on and when I delete the frames and animate it again I still have this problem.

Thanks for any tips or tricks!

Back