What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcement: New Mod Team

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
As of today (July 16, 2010) I am putting together a new mod team at PhotoshopGurus. We will be working hard to clean up the site and implement some nice new features.

I have already removed a lot of spam and I got rid of the contextual ad links that appeared in the posts. I am looking for other ways to improve the forum and I would like to hear your feedback. Please feel free to report any remaining spam posts you find to me, or post your suggestions for improving the forum here.

I would like to thank all the Senior Members and everyone who has helped answer questions and contributes to the community here. Please keep up the good work.

I will be looking for active members who want to join the mod team and help keep this forum clean and organized.

Thank you.

admin

great news!.good luck!

you are welcome, if you're still looking I can help now and then.( I mod and admin a few others also) I know what needs to be done, if you need assistance.

Hi iDad, thank you very much for the offer. right now I could definately use the help.

I have sent you a PM with some information, and I would like to say welcome to the mod team! I know you have already been a valuable member here, and I am happy to have you as a staff member.

Happy to help.thank you!

As of today (July 16, 2010) I am putting together a new mod team at PhotoshopGurus. We will be working hard to clean up the site and implement some nice new features.

I have already removed a lot of spam and I got rid of the contextual ad links that appeared in the posts. I am looking for other ways to improve the forum and I would like to hear your feedback. Please feel free to report any remaining spam posts you find to me, or post your suggestions for improving the forum here.

I would like to thank all the Senior Members and everyone who has helped answer questions and contributes to the community here. Please keep up the good work.

I will be looking for active members who want to join the mod team and help keep this forum clean and organized.

Thank you.

admin

Hi in the current forum style you have "Photoshop Gurus Beta", the Repot button is quite hard to see and should stand out more, this will help people use the report button.

This will help out any members report a problem post, and also help or Admin and Mods find problem posts, by going to the AdminCP > Reported posts.

great news!.good luck!

Do you have a Staff forum, were aonly staff can see and post, this may help with things, lets say updateing forum idea for staff, and so on, this would keep it off the forum before the staff get to discuss, what ideas they may have

Once you are a mod (if)then you get access to forums that are only for staff use. The admin has spam under control pretty good compared to few months back I think you'll notice a big difference here Kevin, welcome back....now behave! ...LOL j/k

Hi KRF, thanks for the suggestion. There are still a number of things like the Report button that you pointed out tht are hard to read in this theme... we are slowly fixing them all. If you find any more please report them and we'll add them to the list.

Once you are a mod (if)then you get access to forums that are only for staff use. The admin has spam under control pretty good compared to few months back I think you'll notice a big difference here Kevin, welcome back....now behave! ...LOL j/k

Lol Norm, I hope it is, the spam was just nasty, to much of it, as for behaving, you know I do ;) lol jks

Hi KRF, thanks for the suggestion. There are still a number of things like the Report button that you pointed out tht are hard to read in this theme... we are slowly fixing them all. If you find any more please report them and we'll add them to the list.

Your welcome, I love the report button, I feel it's the best thing to have on a forum, it helps out members and staff, it also stoped flaming of other members as they can just report the post/thread, it then keeps the forum clean.

can i be part of the mod team? i like dealing with spam bots and S*** it's fun

You like dealing with s***t? That's disgusting! ;)

You ain't got a shovel big enough or a back strong enough kid.

Back