What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcing Our Newest PSG Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I'm very pleased to announce our newest member of the PhotoshopGurus staff.

This member has been here for over nine years, is always friendly and helpful to new members and has already contributed a lot to the forums.

Until now all of our mods have been US based, and having a new mod in a different time zone will help us keep things sorted at all times :)

Congratulations dv8_fx on a well deserved promotion :clap:

Paul

Former Member
You mean.....the 'lizards' got greater powers:sprint: On a personal note congrats my friend, you made me feel welcome and many others no doubt:clap:

JgraphNet

Power User
OMG !!! The Lizadboy !!! :shocked: Agree with Belial and ... :sprint:
Nooo - of course not ! Very well earned it is and I congratulate dv8_fx to this position !! :clap:

Now, may The Force be with you, young Padawan ... :yourock:

iDad

Guru
Perfect choice! Welcome! on itouch at the moment will chat. Latervia pm awesome glad you are on team. Congratulations
Wait a minute
9 years!.....oh great another slow poke......lol

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
WOW, great news has once again come to an already great place. The other great news was when I joined. :rofl:

Way to go my friend, I too hope to fill those shoes one day. (hint, hint) :cool2: :redface:

SeniorS

Guru
Congratuation dv8_fx, let the force be with you!

P.S. And remember, with great power. comes great responsibility. :)

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
LOL.... Thanks to everyone. Hope I can serve you all well.

LIZAD says "Boss, look - new avatars"..... lol...

BAD LIZAD! Heel, Boy!...... looks like he can't wait to get his grubby claws on them and chopchop .... lol....

Congrats dv8_fx well deserved :bowdown:

9 years WOW!

Almost a decade, you are a trully Guru hands down, Good luck in MODding the forum, it's gonna be a tough ride.

:clap:

Mogsy

""Rise of the planet of the Lizards"... :)

Wow 9yrs! Always a very helpful guy, surprised it took so long to make him a mod :cheesygrin: - Congrats Dv8, don't go changing and letting the power go to your head, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.