What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcing our Newest PsG Moderator!

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Here at Photoshop Gurus the forum has been growing a lot recently and we have a lot of new members coming in every day.

With all that increased traffic comes a higher workload for our already hard working staff. I'm sure everyone is going to be relieved to know that we have a new moderator stepping up.

$1r_M4x1mu$ has been extremely helpful in the forums already and I'm sure he is going to do a great job as our newest moderator.

Congrats on the well deserved promotion :)

Congrats $1r_M4x1mu$ !!! :clap::yourock:

A very good choise of new Mod. I'm confident you will do a very good job with the forum.

CzoDesigns and nila.mike@gmail.com....

You'll notice the links in your signatures have been removed. You must make 8 non-spam posts before you can post links in your signatures. And only Photoshop related links are allowed.

Please read forum rules regarding Avatar and Signatures. Thank you.

Big cheers Sir Maximus We're a challenge ya know. But then, we've seen what you do with a good challenge.

:mrgreen: :devilish: :cheesygrin:
:rolleyes:

Cheere, IB Clare

Thanks ibclare

My Only mission, is to help even more to this community, which i love doing it and hopefully grow as a comunity, persons and as Graphic designer Pros.

thumbs up maximus ;-) you'll do a great job as mod

Back