What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcing Our Newest PSG Moderator

Steve

Retired Administrator
I'm very pleased to announce our newest member of the PhotoshopGurus staff.
This member is always friendly and helpful to new members and has already contributed a lot to the forums.

Congratulations Hoogle on a well deserved promotion. :clap:

Hoogle

Guru
Thanks PSG I look forward to working with you more now I will be focusing most my efforts on spam patrol lol as I hate it.

Guys I am very pleased to have this opportunity and look forward to working with every member new or regular.

THANK YOU EVERYONE

iDad

Guru
the end is near .....lol

ibclare

Queen Bee
:ditto:

Congratulations. I know you will do a good job since you already have.

Everybody pretty much knows I'm a Hoogle Fan, and don't you be thinking groupie cause you know I'm old enough to be your mother (ahem, grandmother lol)!

You've helped me and quite a few others, and those are just the ones I know about. As a matter of fact, there have been plenty of times when I suggested you stop doing any more requests on the same image, but you just kept on (though even you have a limit).

I admire your generosity, not to mention your skill. And I know few people who could pick up and use programs like After Effects virtually overnight.You've always been helpful to me, even making video tutorials. Do you remember the one you made where you were sick and could hardly breathe, much less talk (rofl). I've gotten advice and opinions from you on virtually everything but where to walk my dog today!

But perhaps the thing I admire most is the fact that you don't look down your nose at people when you critique their work and make suggestions. Some people think criticism should be harsh, even mean. I believe it should be frank -- sometimes appearing brutal -- but constructive and respectful. I've had both. I'll take the latter any day and that is what I get from you. So thanks. I'll stop gushing now.

:yourock:

Hoogle

Guru
Well Clare has done my speech for me lol I feel all important now as If I just won the nobel peace prize. But Thank you Clare.

iDad

Guru
no public sucking up Allowed. Lmao
:ditto:

Congratulations. I know you will do a good job since you already have.

Everybody pretty much knows I'm a Hoogle Fan, and don't you be thinking groupie cause you know I'm old enough to be your mother (ahem, grandmother lol)!

You've helped me and quite a few others, and those are just the ones I know about. As a matter of fact, there have been plenty of times when I suggested you stop doing any more requests on the same image, but you just kept on (though even you have a limit).

I admire your generosity, not to mention your skill. And I know few people who could pick up and use programs like After Effects virtually overnight.You've always been helpful to me, even making video tutorials. Do you remember the one you made where you were sick and could hardly breathe, much less talk (rofl). I've gotten advice and opinions from you on virtually everything but where to walk my dog today!

But perhaps the thing I admire most is the fact that you don't look down your nose at people when you critique their work and make suggestions. Some people think criticism should be harsh, even mean. I believe it should be frank -- sometimes appearing brutal -- but constructive and respectful. I've had both. I'll take the latter any day and that is what I get from you. So thanks. I'll stop gushing now.

:yourock:

Paul

Former Member
I didn't read that first time around...