What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Another B&W to Colour + Remove Child

ArXael

So following up on my last thread on the forum here, my dad was super stoked with the results and urged me to do one for him. Yes yes, I tried to explain to him I didn't colourize the pictures myself. But ya.
So here's another photo from the 70s - dad was in his early 30s.

Request: Colourized, remove child, make it more like a portrait. Dad is also of East Asian descent (Chinese to be exact) but my dad is super white/pale/light skin - whatever is politically correct these days. His skin tone is lighter than all our Caucasians neighbours and almost borderline albino but not.

Thanks in advance guys! =)

Dad&Mike.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Argos! this is amazing! however, may I ask to have the glare from the glasses to be removed?
and perhaps give his shirt some patterns? like parsley or floral? something 70s? funky? diskoteque? (is that even the right word lol)
thanks!

Last edited:
Argos: You nailed it! I showed my dad the picture and he said he did, in fact, have a similar shirt back then!
Gary: Thank you! he looks like a successful banker in HK movies from the 70s/80s!

Much kudos to y'all!

Back