What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody fix my lil Jedi?

LaceyKeo

Hello,

I really like this picture I took of Keolet, the pose, the (unintentional) Jedi style clothes, and the fact the multicoloured wand chose that moment to be solid green.

In technical terms, it's not so great. The big window behind has messed up the lighting, and if I zoom in the image appears almost over-sharpened,

I wonder if maybe someone could fix the lighting a bit? I'm happy for her to be taken out of the room and put on a different background, I prefer a "realistic" photo (stood on board the Millennium Falcon: cool. Floating in space: not my style, as an example). Maybe just a plain dark background would be easiest rather than trying to completely switch light sources around?

If it's gonna be too big a job, no worries.

IokjRuI.jpg

(Had to link to imgur as it told me it's to big to load directly).

LaceyKeo

Haha!

These are all great, guys, thank you :)

I think Geds and Jerry's first one are probably my favourite, but they're all amazing, thank you.