What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone how to get this effect on PS?

Den Mercado

260962_100000304567063_1601928344_n.jpg
(copyright to its owner)

I already tried all posible ways to get this effect but i still don get it. anyone knows? :p

I'm not quite sure what effect you are talking about. It honestly looks just like an overexposed picture with a lot of noise in it. What am I missing?

If you want to duplicate it with a "normal" picture, just pull it up in PS, blur it a tiny bit, mess with the exposure settings and add some noise with opacity cranked way down.

could you explain what effect you are looking for? is it the blur behind her?

The first one, I'd go with some exposure, slight desaturation, then a curves adjustment layer. Mess around with the blue curve, making the shadows in the image blue. After that, it's just experimenting with what works with the picture.
The second, I'd do some desaturation, then go to Image>Adjustments>variations, set it to be more fine, and tweak the colors in the image till you get that soft, almost vintage look.

Back