What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashamed of my Absence....

Pepperbel

Ok first of all, :rolleyes::redface: I realize that I have been gone for a good while and then upon my return waltz on in here and no "hello'" or "how ya doin?" just get straight to the show board and post something I made expecting full blown criticism, is a little high fetched, but seriously I just bought a graphic tablet, and I had to try it out and work lately has kept me locked up tighter than a crazy person in an asylum, so I will store the "hello"'s until later and share my flesh eating excitement with you guys. These tablets :shocked:....gonna be the death of me. Here's my first run at it, and I rushed this so yea its not great.

On the other hand, this is kind of my apology for not being here...rubbish apology I know, I know. But for now I'll be around for a while until work kicks off again. Soooo here's my rough and rushed first attempt at the tablet (which I am in love with...dearly)

tablet2woman.jpg

Hey Pepperbel, I've been wondering where you were. Welcome back and no need to apologize or anything else! Just post away. :mrgreen: Congratulations on the new tablet and thanks for sharing your first run at it!

Back