What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw ibclare is as close to an alien as you get dont let her fool u..... ;)

Hmmm, I never thought I'd heard a pot talk before, but is that the pot calling the kettle black ... perchance? Anyway, I thought that was our secret? :cry:

Joy, I always wanted to be a cheerleader!

(NOT!!) :devilish:
Can I have your hat?

I've been out of it today but when I'm feeling better, I'm gonna get imaginative . . . :naughty:

Last edited:
Lmao.... And I thought I had way to much time on my hands!

SO WHERES ALL THE WARS POSTS PEOPLE, all the words mean nothing its the images that do the talking.

I left some out so join in:naughty:
It's the the All-Boy Band whooping it Up!

Lmao.... And I thought I had way to much time on my hands!
:rofl: :rofl: time is relative (apparantly :rofl: )

Willing to post at my own risk. At age 15, I still looked pretty good!

Attachments

• age15_sm.jpg
    age15_sm.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
That's weird. Just right click and copy it. But if that's a problem, I have two pix earlier in this thread, both of me a bit younger, one at age 3 and one at 15! Go for it! But get your butt to bed. Love, mom :rofl:

That's weird. Just right click and copy it. But if that's a problem, I have two pix earlier in this thread, both of me a bit younger, one at age 3 and one at 15! Go for it! But get your butt to bed. Love, mom :rofl:

ok, heres one with me age 11 you can play with, I´m sure my teeth will be fun lol!LostFile_JPG_1945.jpg

Yeah mom, I really do have to go to bed, I will have to do something to you tomorrow lol! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back