What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AVATAR WARS: Journey Into the UNKNOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG iDad! That is exactly how I envision that bedroom. Uh, not that I go around wondering what you all look like in your jammies . . .

You know how they say, if you're nervous speaking in front of a group, imagine them in their underwear. Not that I have ever been nervous speaking, lol. And the relevance of this paragraph? None.

Hey Vee, really sweet huh. Make sure you show LiZad! He's gonna keeeeel you!

Confucius say,
he who sleeps with lizard in hand, make liZad happy!……….
Hey…… I didn't say it, Confucius did!:rofl:

Well now, I haven't made my business phone calls yet . . . figures. Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow.

You ain't the only one who can quote iDaddio!

So, this next one is weird mostly because of the website where I found it. Must be a spoof. I'll post link and a couple ripe comments after my representation of these two famous PSG Gurus. Probably should post this for Challenge 8! :rofl:

PillowFight.jpg

Here's the rest of the stuff . . .

http://stanfordflipside.com/2011/03/vicious-tridelt-pillow-fight-leaves-7-dead-16-wounded/

. . .

Investigators found several pillowcases filled with rocks, beer bottles, and even knives. In one particularly noteworthy case, there was a pillow case which contained multiple sawed-off shotguns. None of the pillowcases contained feathers or any other conventional pillow fillings.

This is still not the worst thing to happen in the TriDelt activity room,” said Megan Trombley. “I still shudder when I think of that Twister game we played last year…so many broken bones.”

^^^^
Smart co-ed huh? NM the 7 dead. Those poor twister victims with their broken bones. Remind me never to send any of my children's children nor their friends, cousins, aunts, nieces, etc. to this sorority house!

Damn....something wrong with my eyes today.......I only notice a camel toe in that image no famous :rofl:gurus?.........

That's because you're not wearing your glasses old eyes. I oughta know, lol. Been called 4 eyes since age 7! But with my third eye, that's 5, then there's the inner eye, so that's 6 eyes. Then there are those eye balls on the fingertips . . . and the ones in the back of my head. Go figure.

So you're the i_ball lady huh? :rofl:Oh God if I dont get in trouble soon.... :rofl:

Well, for once, I'm gonna give you a break Daddy!

FourEyes.jpg

See, see! I told you I had eyes on the back of my head and on my fingers (arms?), etc.

I'd ask the next obvious question but I'll let you reexamine that picture first :rofl:(mind in the gutter here)

Ahhhh....... I was referring to the suction cups..........:rofl:(thats funny admit it)...WOMEN!

LOL I don't think that attachment was seen by anyone...... that was fun making too. and I hate dealing with .gif layers......:rofl:

My daughter calls me Daddio (Hey Daddio,) all the time.. LOL . just sayin:shocked:

Mr LOL man? I am flabbergasted, ouch that hurt. LOL

Vee needs a cake he must be feeling unloved and unwanted.......... gtg :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back