What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AVATAR WARS: Journey Into the UNKNOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to watch ancient aliens means more lately:mrgreen:

IK, well I am saving him for last . . . dessert and apertif! :rofl:

Listen, if Chad can be censored for writing fi-nan-cial, how come you didn't get the censoreenie weenie Paul. That is just WRONG.

Let's see, iDad was the appetizer, you're the main course Paul, or is that the main "curse?" Oh the ideas swimming in my head, like a shark looking for prey . . .

Saw it and had to post not near computer it needs a good chop for vee.... His day almost over the chop is gonna have to wait but from one old goat to a semi old goat lol I,m sure a smile will Manifest itself between your chubby little cheeks:rofl: Or a surprised bowel movement which will create an Episode of a need to change your underwear lol

did I miss it, is it pass midnight there?:rofl:

It is?........must a been a hell of a long day:mrgreen:.............you deserve a hangover!:rofl:

Yup.... they're sending in the clown....

tho I heard another elderly Mod here is scared of clowns... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OH? and who the heck might you be referring to? Expiring minds want to know, ya know.

2 posts in a row from iDad that have him almost falling over the edge, huh Vee? You best go get a nice long beauty rest Pops!

BloodyMess.jpg

Probably should make one of these for iDad, but it'll say "excrement!"

you calling me excrement? You octopus lickin, lap busting, i_ballcollecting............... senior citizen!:mrgreen:

A smile (or a few) a day keeps the blood young if you started earlier in life, you wouldn't be such a Aunty...lol

Did I hit a nerve? LOL. Nah. iDad has thick skin. Oops, another idea for AW . . .

Guess you haven't seen the post above? 5 minutes before yours.

I rest my case..... but not my chops :devilish: Go right to jail, u little i_B asking for it:mrgreen:

So, tell me. What's taking so long on the new avatar? You worried? :rofl:

I'm tempted to go into your profile and put one on there, lol. (But I wouldn't do that, would I . . . )

Lol looks who's talking about worried .... Where's your updated photo mines palaztered everywhere that blank is for someone to use their imagination..... There u go, have at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back