What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He blew us up..... remember, what could be worse :rofl::mrgreen:

We know you're not so tough......:mrgreen:

Thanks !
In strategy meeting with my "Head Nurse" and she's using it for target practice... :rofl:

nurse_2.jpg

You gotta love how her mind works ... :devilish::naughty:

Klingons (sp) Damn I make them Look GOOD!:mrgreen:

:mrgreen:.......

Qapla'

Jgraph..... I'd like you to meet your new model ......
She says: "Thank you ! Send better guys !" :devilish:

kling.jpg

>Ya, you're the best looking of the lot.... the only rose among the thorns....

With those ears.... I'd say a fair Vulcan ... :cheesygrin:

An avatar shiscabob:rofl:

Well - actually - this seems to have escalated from an Avatar War to shoot-at-anything-that-comes-on-sight ... don't really know when it jumped the fence but I'll try to restrict to avatars from now.

And guys - this thread has now passed the 400 views mark. And counting... :)

Last edited:
Okay I hear ya, lets keep it to Avatars although my picture was an avatar for awhile wow 400 views with 3 participants, seems we have a bunch of behind the screen fans LOL come on PsG members have a little fun

>wow 400 views with 3 participants...

Speaking of which .... (in soft voice) * Oh Teeeeeerrryyyyy..... wheeere aaare yooouuu ... ?? * :devilish::cheesygrin:

Avatars ONLY..... Oh, maaaaannnn.... Can you guys upload something a wee bit more useful.... :cheesygrin:

400 VIEWS.... UNLESS WE DRAG THEM IN.... by force if necessary.... Steve, Admin (hehehe), hawkeye, tiffaneyjoy..... they've been here .... :devilish:

There's a new rule we can apply.... for those who want jump in, they have to upload a picture to blow apart.....

lol we ca't say they have to upload pictures LOL your getting desperate it's showing :rofl:

Blowing sh*t up is no big deal ... got plenty of more missiles to launch in AE.... :rofl::naughty::yourock:

But I actually see div8_fx's point here. He's the only one who's not just a square with text. Sure, you could decapitate iDad's eagle and strip the feathers off it (that would make for a good turkey, btw...) but he's definitly at loss with that lizard.
Another idea could be to submit an image and then see what the others can do to trash and redicule it, as I did last and div8_fx did with my "logo" on the turtle. But then we have to call it something else than Avatar War. More like Image War -or something...

*War is not about who is right. It's about who is left !*:devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back