What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
his image library must be hugh to draw from lol

Whatever extra images I been using in Avatar Wars, I create in POSER or some other apps. I can pose Uncle Dragoo. Position him sideways to the camera view... Do one render.... pose him to face the camera.... render.... open mouth, adjust teeth... render.... about 10 minutes...

Open Belial's avatar in Image ready, jump to PS..... the rest is suffering while laughing.... :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I just tried to order poser 30 day free trial and they wanted my credit card info for the free version.......I don't think so! If I buy it then I'll give whats needed but to say free trial then ask for my info.......not good!

I just tried to order poser 30 day free trial and they wanted my credit card info for the free version.......I don't think so! If I buy it then I'll give whats needed but to say free trial then ask for my info.......not good!

Ever since SmithMicro bought over Poser, they screwed up a lot.... marketing wise... even the forum site - contentparadise, sucks.....

Which is why go for DAZ STUDIO. It's FREE, Controls are 80% the same as Poser and the render machine is just as good..... You worry about quality? All the background and store promo images in the site are done in DS.....

you forgot to make the hat fall after lol

:rofl:
dv8_fx remember "violence gets you nowhere" :rofl:

P.S. I don't understand did puck hits me or i dodge it? :)

Lol, what the .... do you use to make such great clips mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back