What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

back from vacation

Burned Ice

Power User
hello guys i'm back from vacation (2 weeks) and i just wanted to let you know i'm back

Welcome Back Ice. Good to see you. Getting ready for PSG challenge #6, whatever it is. Hope you'll join the fun. We did space landscapes for #5; lots of great tutorials and finished pieces. Take a look. C U round! Clare

Yeah mate, have a nice time where ever you went?

i went to bourgogne, for sky observing, I only had 2 good nights but i could only do my deepsky warmup (wich consist of the andromeda nebulae and the great hercules cluster) as these objects where easy to find, i did not have enough time because I was so dumb to watch the falling stars (perseïds) (for non dummy: meteors) the nights that were clear after all was sabotated by the full moon so there was to much light to view the deep sky objects i wanted to see, this year i'm going for the full messier list ^^ (i wanted to see the whirlpool galaxy M51 but i couldn't thanks to the moon, picture of it below)

M51_Celestron.jpg

Back