What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Background change!

Hassan1122

Hi gururs, i have a request to make. So i took some pictures and posted on insta. But then i saw that the view is too good so i gotta be in the pics. Dont know much about Photoshop. So can you somehow put me in those pics. Same colour tone etc.

20190508_030329.jpg

darinshh-20190506-0001.jpgnoemi_gasparini-20190506-0004.jpgnoemi_gasparini-20190506-0001.jpg1 pic 3 backgounds. Chose any for the pic. Cheers!

thebestcpu

Guru
HI Hassan
Do you have the original image of yourself above. The jacket is 100% red with no tonal variations (super saturated) and look as if they significantly post processed for high saturation. It does not look natural in the original image so would be difficult to make look natural when embedded in one of the other images.
Just a suggestion
John Wheeler

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi Hassan
Here is my attempt to place your last image in one of the scenes in the first image. You can see I needed to place you near the front and with not all of you hand there also to the right. It was a bit hard how high to place you in the image given the perspective so not sure how correct that is. I added a bit of noise to better match the background (which had JPEG image artifacts.
Hope you enjoy the results
John Wheeler

Hassan-adjusted.png

Hassan1122

Hi Hassan
Here is my attempt to place your last image in one of the scenes in the first image. You can see I needed to place you near the front and with not all of you hand there also to the right. It was a bit hard how high to place you in the image given the perspective so not sure how correct that is. I added a bit of noise to better match the background (which had JPEG image artifacts.
Hope you enjoy the results
John Wheeler

View attachment 98257
That is really amazing, i dont think anyone can tell the difference. Next level brother. Thank you for your effort. I really appreciate it!