What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

before and after makeover

Hoogle

Guru
here we go we will try again without images being huge here is a cropped version
almost donecropped.jpg

Ok for some reason this forum is enlarging my pictures to 200% from the original but you get the idea the version on my computer is a lot sharper but for now I give in

Mate i don't do the make up as i find it a very personal area, and really hard to get spot on. My only critique would be that she looks kind of wooden/stiff with the make up on, maybe soften her a little.

I think you have done quite a good job with the make up looking pretty natural, like the eyelashes for example, but being a woman I have to say, that the eyeshadow doesn´t look like a woman who knows what she is doing would put on. It just looks like pink color smeared above the eyelids. It would be better if you shaped it more around the eyes, maybe with a bit of a little darker smudge closest to the eye, and then made the eyeshadow itself kind of in gradient shades, not just one streak of pink.

Otherwise, it looks bright and fresh and the skin looks smoothe and a nice color. :)

I just went for the natural look with highlighted areas and burns, and a womans favourite tool the blur:mrgreen:

Attachments

• almost donecropped copy.jpg
    almost donecropped copy.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 46
I think you are right about the eye shadow Vafann Me being a man wouldnt know never actually applied it lol. all though the original picture was a bit more subtle but she did not want subtlety she wanted bold the picture is meant to be anything but natural hence the face shape change chubbiness gone nose reduction, all false hair put in, eyes being opened more the dynamic touching up of the skin high key lighting mixed with bold colours. I should also mention this is only 1 small section of the picture it is a full body nude so I guess it does not make full sense without seeing the whole scene it is all set in fantasy clouds but was not suitable to post on here as a completed work.

Strictly legit criticism, no hating, but....She kinda looks like an alien afterwards. Her eyes were blown up, I dont know why you would want to do that. But the original pic wasnt a good choice to begin with, its not a good quality plus the double neck thing, no good posture...but as far as what you did, the cropping is done a little sloppily, if you are going to crop someone out make sure you take as much time as you need for it to be flawless. Otherwise, just keep the original background. I actually think you corrected the neck pretty well....I think you shouldve kept the original hair tho...

Back