What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Behind you... [Photomanipulation].

inkpad.t

Guru
I Like it.... But I think the colors are too intense, That amount of light through the window at that intensity would cover most the other side of the room , the shadows need to be smother and little less intense also. With the light on your turning day into night, Only my personal opinion is that outside looks to be either very harsh bright sunlight or the world is on fire, something just doesn't seem right but overall i can see what you might have intended, good effete,

inkpad.t

Guru
Here is how i would have started the process turning day to night, then you can light the lamp, add the glow through the windows ext and adjust the lighting on the objects you place in to it.

2016-10-07 19_44_34-Start.jpg

As you can see on the bottom right in the layers everything is none destructive, and adjustable to get the light and dark's as you want too.

you can build upon that to get to the image you made .