What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black & White

gautamz07

Power User
Hey guys , today one client wanted a simple handout , , something like a flyer i guess ,it was going to be printed in Black and White ... errr actually blue . more text oriented and very less design . i just used some shapes and tried getting things aligned .

heres the final product . Nothing espical .

Kind regards .

Gautam . :D

Flyer-Front and Back Side.jpg

Looks good.

But next time... Use bigger and Bolder text for HEADINGS... for example... RESIDENTIAL WORKSHOP
"HEAL YOUR MIND AND BODY"
should be 2 or 4 points larger than the dates and venue. And should be the most dominant text in the page.

REGISTER NOW should also be bigger. If it were me, I wouldn't add in the exclamation marks... a big, bold text for it will suffice.

And if possible, use at most 3 kinds of fonts. One for header, one for message body and other details, one for other things (eg... REGISTER NOW). It's how you play with the formats (normal, bold, italic, bold italic) as well as point sizes. In what you have, I see 5 font types in there?

For something a client wanted fast and simple , it's very good.

Hey Div , Thanks for that :D I'll sure try keeping it down to 3 fonts the next time . and YES Nexxt time i'll try highlighting the text.

:D :D

Thank you .

Back