What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Blender - Home Phone

MrToM

Guru
...Let's hear it...
OK...I'll do my best...

*cough*

"RING RING"......."RING RING".....

How was that?

Or did you want it US style......hang on.......

*cough*

"RIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG"......................."RIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG".......................

Sorry, those are the only two I know.

Regards.
MrToM.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
:biglaff:

It's good to be able to relativate all this...

It's gonna take me a second life to get anywhere in Blender, but hey, I'm having fun (most of the time anyways...)

fredfish

Guru
It looks great Eggy - Is there any significance that you have posted this on the same day that Samsung have announced and released their new phone! Can I expect that if I leave this image on my screen for too long that my power supply will burst into flames.... :cheesygrin:

Seriously - a great job. You are really getting there!

Cheers

John

Argos

Guru
A really nice job, my only change will be adding a little more background and changing is colour (background aswell) to make the phone pop up more, nothing to do with the 3d work only my opinion on visual aspect XD.

Cheers!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
It looks great Eggy - Is there any significance that you have posted this on the same day that Samsung have announced and released their new phone! Can I expect that if I leave this image on my screen for too long that my power supply will burst into flames.... :cheesygrin:

Seriously - a great job. You are really getting there!

Cheers

John

Thanks John!

Don't you worry about this power supply, it will last forever...:cheesygrin:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
A really nice job, my only change will be adding a little more background and changing is colour (background aswell) to make the phone pop up more, nothing to do with the 3d work only my opinion on visual aspect XD.

Cheers!

Thanks Argos!

I'm working slowly and for the moment the 3D object is my main concern.
The backgrounds will come later.

Ding dong...Ding dong...Ding dong...Ding dong...Ding dong...Ding dong...Ding dong...Ding dong...Ding dong...Ding dong...

This is a formidable job, nothing else but just perfectly created.
I'm overwhelmed to see your progress with every new 3D post.

Lambert, you really know what you're doing here. Again, brilliant work!!!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
:redface: Thanks Chris!

Well, it's not perfect, but this is where I got with what I picked up...and repeating certain actions.

Good exercise though.