What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aigona

Hi! I need find best related buckground for this car, it should looks like real commercial. Or where can I find them? Thanks in advance!

Car.png

Argos

Guru
Hi, if you only need a background, there is plenty on the internet, being honest "best related background" doesn't tell much, there are a lot of different commercials.

Just put on google free image bank or if you have a clear idea of what you want, just search for that, road landscape, parking, etc...

Aigona

Hi, if you only need a background, there is plenty on the internet, being honest "best related background" doesn't tell much, there are a lot of different commercials.

Just put on google free image bank or if you have a clear idea of what you want, just search for that, road landscape, parking, etc...
hi) thanks. I made smth like this.

Yellow Luxury Car Showroom Instagram Post (2).png

goodies.Par_.99000.Image_.jpg

Argos

Guru
Hi Aigona, Nice job! I kinda like more the first one, but the second doesn't look bad either.

You didn't ask for feedback but in case it helps, maybe adding some fade to the shadow and playing with the opacity in some parts of the windows would help.