What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

California 250 GT

Redz166

Now heres something very different from my usual Style, ive never worked with the bodywork of a classic car before and when recreating the body i tried to maintain classic lines as much as possible, while including more modern features, backdrop was to give it a more Mediterranean vibe to the image and ofcourse color.

base image
ferrari_250_gt_california_passo_corto_(fari_aperti)_6.jpeg

Design
E7MJ2gm.jpg
All feedback is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

jkemp

The car looks awesome... I think the backdrop could use a little warming, to make it look a bit more sunny... There's also a little blue thingy on the right side which steals attention away from the car... it could easily be removed...

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 9.35.11 AM.png

Redz166

The car looks awesome... I think the backdrop could use a little warming, to make it look a bit more sunny... There's also a little blue thingy on the right side which steals attention away from the car... it could easily be removed...

View attachment 100424
Thank you Jkemp, and yes initially i actually wanted to go for a warmer look too but then i felt a more cooler / cleaner approach would be better, kind of something like those classic american car pics?
and dam i didnt notice the blue thing before, but now i cant stop looking at it!!!

jkemp

Thank you Jkemp, and yes initially i actually wanted to go for a warmer look too but then i felt a more cooler / cleaner approach would be better, kind of something like those classic american car pics?
and dam i didnt notice the blue thing before, but now i cant stop looking at it!!!

Yeah... Maybe it's just a tad too blue in the shadows in the BG... The shadows on the car are pretty neutral...