What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can a few people screen cap for me

Hoogle

Guru
TheHoogleman's Channel - YouTube

Can some of you take a screen cap of my youtube channel please so I can see if I have it suitable for all resolutions I know the title text is cramped up on my screen so would like to see what it looks like on other screens

Screenshot-2.png
that's mine, i'm using flashblock hence why the video you have on the page isn't showing

ouch guess I am rearranging then disadvantage of a large screen looks fine on mine but bad on others

Does it all fit on screen better now I really hope it does I just got a blue screen lost my psd and my 3d text program Luckily I have rendered pngs of my text. But Hoping this will do cant be sitting at photoshop for another hour.

that's why i use ubuntu, check your hardware might be defective or overheating
the text will need moving to the right a little and i see no hoogleman on the sides

I REestored my computer from a disk image earlier on and forgot I have updated my graphics card since then so was running the overclocking software when it should not have been dont need it with this 1.

oh i see the hoogleman and oh a please might be nice! manner cost nothing you know!! :p

Thank god for psd Recovery really you must have your browser zoomed in past default zoom level

On my i think not:
hoogle2.jpg

But i don't think that many use such small resolution these days.

nope, i cant find the zoom button for a start and i still haven't seen a please on my screen :p

ooh get you! i'm on my lovely 17 inch screen one @ 1280X1024 and that's but i have a larger one @ 1400x1050

Back