What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can Anyone Swap My Friends Phone to an Iphone?

Xlevii007

Banned
Hi guys as unusual and petty this request may be, my friend had an old picture of hiswhich he likes alot and wanted to swap his old phone with an iPhone so that it looks current and modern and ofcourse suave was hoping if anybody could pull this off he’d absolutely love it!
p.s-> that iphone can be any iphone from iphone 10 to all the way to the latest one, it should just be visible!

54CCDEB3-B909-4070-A62D-3062A57AD945.jpeg

Xlevii007

Banned
Rich this looks amazinggg! The size of the phone is a bit protruding can you change the size of the phone and make it a bit smaller and change the color of the iphone to white? If its too much work just decreasing the size of the phone would do thanks a ton !!!!

JeffK

Guru
Having never taken a selfie :)thinking:) - didn't realize I had to flip the image.
Took care of that and also tried to quiet down some of the noise...
- Jeff
phone in hand edited REV.jpg