What's new

Can someone make me a logo?

BreeBreeBRAN

I like to build computers. I'm building one for my friend right now. It's pretty much done. But then I saw the OEM specs were all empty so I thought I'd have fun with it and fill them out myself.
And I can even add a logo to the oem specs. So I was wondering if anyone here could make me a logo?
I don't even know what I want it to look like. I just want it to be a cool logo that says
BreeBreeBRAN™
Can anyone do that for me?
You can watermark it too.
And don't worry. I don't sell these computers I build. So it's not like I'm selling your image. If that's a concern for any of you.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hi bree, tx for coming here. I might be able to hep you later on, but my laptop is out for major repairs. You might well get help here, but if it isn't forthcoming, PM me in a couple weeks and I'll get down to it. I certainly hope my computer is returned by then!

Nothing special, just a simple vector illustration and some vector text. I used vector methods to make sure when I re-sized to larger or all the way down to 120 it wouldn't distort or loose as least detail as possible. I have all the Photoshop files saved so if you want things changing just ask.. have fun building computers! Hope my design can help in some way. :thumbsup:

120x120
breebran.jpg

500x500 size (for a Facebook page maybe?)
branlarge.jpg

BreeBreeBRAN

Nothing special, just a simple vector illustration and some vector text. I used vector methods to make sure when I re-sized to larger or all the way down to 120 it wouldn't distort or loose as least detail as possible. I have all the Photoshop files saved so if you want things changing just ask.. have fun building computers! Hope my design can help in some way. :thumbsup:

120x120
View attachment 40639

500x500 size (for a Facebook page maybe?)
View attachment 40640
View attachment 40650View attachment 40651
Thought I join in the fun and try to as well not really good but do love to help out...

These are amazing!
Thank you so much! I'll definitely find a use for these.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Samuel, you put in some time and produced a very professional product. It is great work and very generous of you. I can also tell you enjoyed making it!

Happy holidays to you and Bree, Sam, and Shonda.

Good luck with your computer fixing Bree. I hope you truly appreciate this logo. It would cost you hundreds to get done at a pro site. Samuel is the man, lol.

Samuel, you put in some time and produced a very professional product. It is great work and very generous of you. I can also tell you enjoyed making it!

Happy holidays to you and Bree, Sam, and Shonda.

Good luck with your computer fixing Bree. I hope you truly appreciate this logo. It would cost you hundreds to get done at a pro site. Samuel is the man, lol.
Thanks ibclare! I've been lurking on this forum for a while now, I've gotta say.. I'm a fan! Awesome work :thumbsup: