What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone make me a logo?

BreeBreeBRAN

I like to build computers. I'm building one for my friend right now. It's pretty much done. But then I saw the OEM specs were all empty so I thought I'd have fun with it and fill them out myself.
And I can even add a logo to the oem specs. So I was wondering if anyone here could make me a logo?
I don't even know what I want it to look like. I just want it to be a cool logo that says
BreeBreeBRAN™
Can anyone do that for me?
You can watermark it too.
And don't worry. I don't sell these computers I build. So it's not like I'm selling your image. If that's a concern for any of you.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Don't take this the wrong way, but are you a dude or a dudette?

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hi bree, tx for coming here. I might be able to hep you later on, but my laptop is out for major repairs. You might well get help here, but if it isn't forthcoming, PM me in a couple weeks and I'll get down to it. I certainly hope my computer is returned by then!

Nothing special, just a simple vector illustration and some vector text. I used vector methods to make sure when I re-sized to larger or all the way down to 120 it wouldn't distort or loose as least detail as possible. I have all the Photoshop files saved so if you want things changing just ask.. have fun building computers! Hope my design can help in some way. :thumbsup:

120x120
breebran.jpg

500x500 size (for a Facebook page maybe?)
branlarge.jpg

BreeBreeBRAN

Nothing special, just a simple vector illustration and some vector text. I used vector methods to make sure when I re-sized to larger or all the way down to 120 it wouldn't distort or loose as least detail as possible. I have all the Photoshop files saved so if you want things changing just ask.. have fun building computers! Hope my design can help in some way. :thumbsup:

120x120
View attachment 40639

500x500 size (for a Facebook page maybe?)
View attachment 40640

View attachment 40650View attachment 40651
Thought I join in the fun and try to as well not really good but do love to help out...

These are amazing!
Thank you so much! I'll definitely find a use for these.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Samuel, you put in some time and produced a very professional product. It is great work and very generous of you. I can also tell you enjoyed making it!

Happy holidays to you and Bree, Sam, and Shonda.

Good luck with your computer fixing Bree. I hope you truly appreciate this logo. It would cost you hundreds to get done at a pro site. Samuel is the man, lol.

Samuel, you put in some time and produced a very professional product. It is great work and very generous of you. I can also tell you enjoyed making it!

Happy holidays to you and Bree, Sam, and Shonda.

Good luck with your computer fixing Bree. I hope you truly appreciate this logo. It would cost you hundreds to get done at a pro site. Samuel is the man, lol.

Thanks ibclare! I've been lurking on this forum for a while now, I've gotta say.. I'm a fan! Awesome work :thumbsup: