What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific can you make this shot more cinematic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

celis101

Alright
I have this amazing shot, taken with a dome, but it was taken in portrait mode with a GoPro...
I was wondering if it is possible to make this portrait photo a landscape and square photo?
I would really love to be able to use it as a background on my computer !

I tried it myself in photoshop, but I suck at editing, so hopefully, somebody could hand me a hand? 😊
Secondly, I was hoping you could make the sky and reflections on the water a bit more cinematic?

The IMG_9517.JPG file is the original, straight out of the camera. The screenshot was my attempt, and the _9518 is what I imagined with the color of the sea.
I also added a potential cinematic sky in the attachment.

Kind regards
Mathias Celis

IMG_9518.JPG

Schermafbeelding 2018-08-08 om 14.34.02.png

IMG_9517.JPG

sunrise-over-sea-1.jpg

just gave it a quick try, I'am sure someone will do better than this.

View attachment 90964
wow, that already looks really cool! Thank you so much !
Could you perhaps send me the psd file too? There are still some details I would like to see different (it seems very undeep for instance) , or if someone else thinks they can do better? ;) I'm very happy to see different versions :D

I am really sorry, actually i destroyed adjustment layers and there isnt much left in the psd.

Attachments

• 377459376122398.psd
    17.8 MB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back