What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cat Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovely Frankie you have there UK :D glad you kept him
sfm

Would I be right in assuming he has a real strong personality? :)

Stu.

Speaking of contender... See how his eye is kind of on the semi-shut side? He came home yesterday morning with it barely open. Always sneaks off & comes back with battle scars!

But no, he's never been in a cat show. I don't think he'd like the competition. He prefers to be the star of his own show. ;)

Stu, at times he does. But he's a pretty easy going guy these days. I think that's why we get along so well & I haven't kicked him out yet.

He was VERY tempermental when I first got him. He didn't like my x and peed on my bed a few times (stinky!!) but then I got rid of the x, neutered the cat, cleaned the mattress, and he hasn't done it since!

UK, first off, Frankie is one "handsome" fella! Thanks for sharing the pic!
Hmmmmmmm, if there hasn't been an 'episode' since the "x"'s departure... what does that tell you? I swear that these beautiful creatures are the most intuitive things alive. I have a big burly (strong personality) male who turns to butter the minute he 'senses' that something is wrong with me...

Wendy, I dumped the x just a few weeks after we got the cat. The guy was bad news and the cat and I both knew it.

Here's a pic I took tonight of the cat by the baby. She shadows him around whenever she can. The pic kinda stinks, Hanna has redeye and Frankie has yellow eye. But trying to take pics of either one of them, let alone both in the same shot, is nearly impossible. They give new meaning to the phrase "Perpetual Motion."

I dumped the x just a few weeks after we got the cat. The guy was bad news and the cat and I both knew it.
Good for the both of you then! :D

UK your Hanna is a living doll! :) Perpetual motion I believe! To get them both in one shot, I'd say you achieved the near impossible! ;) Thanks for sharing...UK! :D
I dumped the x just a few weeks after we got the cat. The guy was bad news and the cat and I both knew it.

Oh, how cute and isn't indredible how little kids and animals get along so well. It always makes me thinking :)

I'm surprised Frankie is as tolerant with Hanna as he is. When we first got Frankie, my x had an 11 month old boy and Frankie hated that kid. Scratched him pretty good a few times. I think he even bit him once. So I was pretty leery of letting him around Hanna, but after I brought her home from the hospital, he sniffed her a time or 2 and that was it. Now that she's older, she'll corner him somewhere, but he just lays down and lets her cuddle him (but it's more like a smash-the-cat-&-pull-his-hair-ears-tail session.) On his really good days, he'll go right up to her and weasel his way under her hand so she can pet him. It's pretty cute. I was hoping to get pics of that tonight but they were just too fast for me!

Cats have a sense of humour!

:rofl: I overheard "Ed" (my big boy) telling "Trix" (my little girl) this one today....
Why did the dog say meow?
He was learning a foreign language.

The best part was, I happened to catch "Trixie's" response to this joke on camera! :rofl:

Doggies - Beware Of The Cat!

:rofl: Too funny, this one, not to share with my fellow feline fanciers!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back