What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cat Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the proud property and plaything to our managerie of felines. How many, you ask......?
I think that's 70% of em.......
Holy crap thats alot of cats! :shocked:

Shaun wrote..

Are you running the local Cats Rescue/ Cats Protection Shelter?

I need protection from them sometimes........

p?tr??k wrote......

Holy crap thats alot of cats!

:rofl:

My wife adores cats. She picks up strays left right and centre. Her ears are constantly on the look out for the faintest of mews.

We find homes for them ...... But some are given permanent visas if they posses certain desirable characteristics.? And by the way, some of those former strays grew up to be champions at the local cat show......

Yes.... She's with the local RSPCA.

Me?.....I'm a dog lover..... You should see the number of dogs we have......? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:............ Let me take a pix of them......

HOBOY.......

dv8_fx said:
Me?.....I'm a dog lover..... You should see the number of dogs we have......? Let me take a pix of them......

No kidding! And all those dogs and cats get along fine? :D

Is it "raining cats and dogs" at your place a few times a week? :rofl:

Patrick...... I can imagine the look on your face :rofl: :rofl:.

They get along fine. We have 8 dogs (Chinese Year of the Dog - 8 for good luck :D)

There are instances when the dogs feel like having to exercise by chasing one or two cats around the compound...... :rofl:. And vice-versa...... :rofl: a pack of 6 cats chasing the dog...... I should have taken a video of that....

Tho one of the dogs managed to kill 4 kittens so far. Can't blame him..... he's a rat catcher and he mistook the kits for rats.

Our cats are like Garfield........ they do not chase rats. There was an instance we cornered a rat in a crate. We place our biggest cat inside. The rat was hissing at him and there he was- sitting in the corner, not looking at the rat......... [stuned]......

so cute Al [excited]
Vee! I have never seen so many cats! oh wait yes I have :\ at the local cat show :rofl:
I can imagine bed time ha ha ha ;\
Patrick had the same thoughts :surprised: ha ha ha
I have no pets at all (at the moment) [shhh] we live in a flat at the mo

BEDTIME????? Don't remind me....... >:O

I have to move them out of my space. By the time I'm done, I'm not sleepy.

....... Our bed is 6 ft wide.......... I am alotted 16 inches of space on that. The rest....... wifey and bosses.

As I said.... I am the proud property and............

Now we know why the birds dissapeared. Good one Shaun.

Here's a classic........ Southern Belle visits cat parlour asking for a line-cut for her beauty. Boy did she get it........ [stuned] :rofl: :rofl:

dv8_fx said:
Now we know why the birds dissapeared. Good one Shaun.

Here's a classic........ Southern Belle visits cat parlour asking for a line-cut for her beauty. Boy did she get it........ [stuned] :rofl: :rofl:

That cat looks pissed! :rofl:

lol Al I was just going to say that ha ha ha not too impressed I'd say :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shaun - is that what they call minebirde soup he he he :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back