What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cat Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

That's so cute Sue! [excited]

I'll take a dozen!!! :D

oh my god Sue, that is just toooo adorable. Shouldn't Alistair be hanging beside him?

wbiss said:
http://home.wanadoo.nl/annekebroenink/maukie2.swf

Cute, if you've got the time! ;) Move your cursor around and watch the kitty! [excited]

Wendy Txs. Very funny. :D

Sue Little one is so cute. %}

:D ...I didn't know there were so many cat fans here...well, I've been "cat-less" for quite a few years now, but I am missing the 3 I had... here's a pic of "Mr. Pixel"...he always knew he was the king of the house.

The other pic is a photo of a 24" x 36" painting I did of a tiger --- love the big cats!

Enjoy!

---Maya

That's a beautiful painting Raven... I love the big cats too. I'd love one of those lying at the bottom of my bed :D

Mr Pixel looks just like my old cat Potato... or spud, as we used to call him!

Thanks Bubble! Yeah, I miss Mr. Pixel especially, he was a cool cat... Spud is a great name too---I used to have a pet bird, a starling no less, who talked and whistled tunes he learned on his own, named Spud---since he was a "perch potato" of sorts :D

Thats a very cool Tiger Raven :} ,very nice :)

I dont like cats ,they are really cool :D [confused] [doh] ,hows that for being an equal opportunity animal patter..... :)

Stu.

Really beautiful painting Raven! :} :perfect: I love the big cats too... all species! :D Thanks for sharing a piece of your talent with us and the picture of "Mr.Pixel"! He has the look of 'royalty' and looks like he 'ruled the roost!

[confused] Stu! :D We all know you love cats! How's Oliver treating you these days?

:) Thanks Wendy and Stu...your kind comments are appreciated on the tiger ... and Mr. Pixel!

---Maya

Raven, really like that tiger art. But that is one cat I will never allow to sleep on my bed :rofl: . I can't imagine what he'll do when I try to move him aside for my bed space :rofl: .

Now, Mr. Pixel looks very cuddly :perfect: . Handsome specimen.

vee

Raven .. that's amazing .... :)
Vee (dv8_fx) wrote:
I can't imagine what he'll do when I try to move him aside for my bed space
... Vee, when he's lying on the bed it's his bed ... not yours ... you have to sleep on the couch ... :rofl: :rofl:

Found this on the web. I've seen it before but for those of you who haven't - it's just too great a picture not to post.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh you guys.... you got me feeling all mushy again!!! :) :)

I love 'em both!!! %} :perfect:

Thanks for the good feelings Lee & Shaun!

MISS GINGERBREAD IS ANXIOUS TO MEET YOU - She just arrived at our Petting Zoo in Santa Barbara, CA. She was introduced to Chadwick her roommate in hopes they would mate. By the look on her face, I wouldn't be too encouraged. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Chadwick's former mate was very active but died unexpectedly after hip surgery.

I have a true cat story to share.

About six years ago I had two gorgeous black cats - the male was named Butch and the little female I named E.B. (I named her after my late aunt's cat, E.B. Murphy). The vets kept telling me to get Butch fixed, because although they were brother and sister, Butch could still "knock her up." So I finally took Butch to get fixed, but alas ... by then E.B. was already pregnant (the slut).

As E.B. got closer and closer to "the big day" I started getting nervous. She was really young and I wasn't sure how she would react to having babies for the first time. The vet told me I should build her a box with a towel hung over the opening, a nice quiet, secluded spot to have her kitties.

Every night I came home from work I would check to see if she was in the box. Finally, one night when I came home, I saw her slip inside the box and I sat down and waited. It seemed like forever, and then suddenly she shot out of the opening and started running around the room, trailing something small, black, and wet behind her.

I realized it was one of the babies and so I quick laid down on the floor and circled my arms around her. She was staring at me all wide-eyed and breathing hard. I talked softly to her, telling her it was ok, she was fine, it was just her baby. Then I pretended like I was licking the baby and I told her, "Wash the baby. Wash the baby." She looked at me with those big eyes and then she started to wash her baby. It was totally amazing.

I picked the baby up and carried it back to the box, and she followed close behind as I stuck the baby back inside. She went into the box and had the rest of the babies (six in all) all by herself.

I went into the bathroom after that and as I was washing the blood off my hands I felt just like a real father, all proud and happy. The only thing missing were the cigars.

:)

That was a great story to read this morning. I'm delighted learn of your catmidwifery being so successful.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back