What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cat Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
C9mouse - thanks for sharing. My daughter had an experience like that with her cat. There were only 2 babies but the first was breech (bottomfirst) and couldn't get all the way out. Mother cat was really meowing loud and woke my daughter up, so daughter helped a little. Then she delivered the second one with no problems. Everyone went to sleep. The next day there was only one kitten nursing, the other was missing. Mother cat had hidden her away trying to forget the pain I guess.

My daughter had to search the trailer for the missing kitten. Finally finding her on the tire wheel... She had to tear a section of the wall to retrieve kitten. And them put kitten to nurse and tell Mother to clean. Finally Mother accepted. And daughter gave me miracle kitten. She's the sweetiest kitten I've ever had and must be at my side at all times.

C9mouse and Joy Thanks for interesting stories. :)

Well here is two kitties playing piano:

Great photo of Miss Gingerbread, Joy! :perfect: She looks frisky enough to give good ole Chadwick a run for his money! ;)

And such "teary" and heart-warming mid-wifery stories, C9mouse & Joy!

Be proud and I thank you for sharing! :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hilarious photo Welles! :perfect:

Now there's a "sated" kitty! :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................

:perfect: Thanks for sharing, Rick!

Can never tire of seeing these kinds of pics.... :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Welles! That's really too funny!

... and I do like the fact that the cat is dressed as the pilgrim! :D

Bringing thread up to date.
How about this for a pose?

This thread still alive, ah? After all these years.... 40 pages and still growing? :rofl: :}......

Handsome specimen, Shaun.... Cat Reynolds? :rofl:.......

For those new in the forum...... I am the proud property and plaything to our managerie of felines. How many, you ask......?

How about these for a sight to behold...... bwahahahaha.....

And believe me, that feeding attendance is not complete yet? [stuned]? ?:rofl:

Gaussian..... you wanted to know how many...... start counting.... I think that's 70% of em.......

Vee, I noticed in your first shot only one cat sitting on the counter top while the rest was on the floor. Is he/she the ruler of the house? :D

Alistair said:
Found these! :D

I love that one of the moggies in the sink! You did well to catch the big grin!
The more I look at that the more I think of Garfield and Nermal ...

dv8_fx said:
I am the proud property and plaything to our managerie of felines. How many, you ask......?
I think that's 70% of em.......

Are you running the local Cats Rescue/ Cats Protection Shelter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back