What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cat Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks lindaw. I've been really into experimenting with frames lately - even though I rarely get a chance to use them.........................kind of like fonts. :D ;)

I have a Cat as well....dont have any pictures of her online though.....She is a Black Tabby/Stray....Absolutely beautiful...and the only black in the litter. Shes over a year old now...and her name is ISIS...a very fitting name as she is a little trouble maker, with an attitude and personality I have never seen in another animal. She loves to wrestle
But she is also very, very smart...I have taught her to lie down....and trying to teach her to play dead, when I point my "finger gun" at her....(still working on it)

She likes to matrix up walls, just for fun....and likes to play hide and seek as well. She also chases the landlords dog around the yard....

I thought you might find this pic rather amusing....whatever you do, dont forget the crunchies on your way back home..... [excited]

tomcat.png

Lee : what a cute kitten it would match lovely with my tiger ;) :D
Well done :perfect: :perfect:

Chillin: i would die to meet that cat of yours :D :D ;)
good work :perfect: ;)

Nikkie

Lee that ketty sleeping on the clouds is so cute. :perfect:
And yours Chillin is adorable. :D :perfect:

I found this little guy on the web. His eyes needed to be cleaned pretty badly and he just needed a little pixel grooming and a frame. Voila...........look at that face. :D

Great pics & excellent frameworking Lee! :perfect:

:rofl: Chillin', that one of the kitty with the gun just broke me up! But ain't it the truth... [confused] you sometimes know that stuff like this surely does goes through their minds. 8[

Nikkie: Wendy: Tiger just robbed me and went to town
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[confused] Just be careful of the friends that he's bringing home on outings such as this, Nikkie... 8}

Shaun that is one *beautiful* cat! The eyes!!!! [stuned] :perfect:

here kitty kitty kitty :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
he he he great pics everyone and Lee great frames mate :perfect:
you will have to wait for the pics that I took in Thailand of some cats he he he
sfm

I completely agree wendy.....you can just see the attitude in their eyes...its too funny

Ooooh, look forward to your "kitty" pics Sue! :D

Chillin, ain't it the truth!!! Attitude, not only in their eyes, but in the "mews & meows!!! [stuned] [stuned] [stuned]

What cat owner here can't understand what their kitty is saying?! ;)

I can competely understand what our cats say Wendy!! I think the big one, Eddie, just told me to piss off! LOL :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back