What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caution | Manip

Inkz

Guru
Hey guy's..

So most of you know I loved doing photomanips lol, but then I started logos and well, they consumed me a little. So I thought about doing another manip. I should do more because I really forgot what I was doing lol. Anyway. Here's my latest...

Scidone_zpsa8bc9fcb.png

Stocks

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/167/b/1/day_after_tomorrow_3_by_mizzd_stock-d699r58.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/164/c/3/its_looking_at_meee__titanfall_by_decadia-d68u026.jpg

The background was some old random stock I had, no idea where it came from.

Very nice Inkz. Different from some of the first works you posted, though the same style is apparent. I like the monchromatics.

I cycled through the designs and I am always impressed by their professional quality! Maybe a few too many Hollytree though? :devilish:

That is very cool. I would never have said the subjects in the final picture were just stock photo's. It has a very "digital airbrush" feel to it. Hopefully by the time I reach 60 I will be doing stuff like that.. *counts fingers to see how many years I got left*

Always love your work inkz.. Lovely..

@SPWA... yes.. me to too reach 60..but only counting on one hand now.. not far off.. but i think i would need to be re incarnated several times over and reach 60 several time over before i get any where near as good as this... still trying though..

Fantastic work as usual!!!

That's how to use darkness in an image!

That is very cool. I would never have said the subjects in the final picture were just stock photo's. It has a very "digital airbrush" feel to it. Hopefully by the time I reach 60 I will be doing stuff like that.. *counts fingers to see how many years I got left*

I'd help with the count, but I don't know where to start. Hint hint? :rofl:

Back