What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 15 ****POLL****Fantasy.

Challenge 15 - Fantasy

• SPWA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hershy314

• Sitm

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Digital Angel

• egosbar

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • MikeMc

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • ibclare

• chrisdesign

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Inkz

• Blade02

• chrisjames105

• Smoke

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Paul

Former Member
Again thanks to all who got involved great entries everyone, please vote.

No mate, too many entries and not enough time, besides some posted more than one so i just did the name list:thumbsup:

voted!
to Paul: I agree with SPWA. You would save everyones time, comfort and attraction to vote by completing the tread. :rolleyes:

:question:I wonder if being able to vote twice would solve the problem of most people voting for themselves. I have to admit I have a hard time not voting for myself although there were other entries I liked as well. Or maybe you can vote but you are unable to vote for yourself.:idea:

everyone's principal of his own morale and fare competition. Although contests main targets are skill sharpening and share of tips'n'tricks - not a winers title!

:question:I wonder if being able to vote twice would solve the problem of most people voting for themselves. I have to admit I have a hard time not voting for myself although there were other entries I liked as well. Or maybe you can vote but you are unable to vote for yourself.:idea:

I never voted for myself...always liked other entries more then mine.
I wonder why there are only 10 voters...as far as I know every PSG member can vote.

I just noticed the poll. Guess I wasn't online enough to see the New Thread. I didn't get a chance to vote and I bet there are others who didn't either. I'm assuming the poll is closed as I don't have a date displayed . . .

Congratulations Mike on a great entry!

Everyone else too. It's great to see this much participation.

So are you ready to make Challenge 16 Mike?

Who Me ??? I think more votes are coming ????

I guess i can think of something....

Thanks Chris , I loved yours so much!! (Very Feminine Fantasy ) It led me to the next challenge.

I am laying it out, and should post it a bit later.

Back