What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 20 - Surrealism

Status
Not open for further replies.
The TV isn't working for me.....:rolleyes:.........BUT I have issues trying this!!

Sorry about that Mike; after all, I made it just for your viewing pleasure! :rofl:

But I too am not very good at this. There are some fantastic images and I'm not voting for myself. I know my limitations and this challenge is challenging. Guess I just don't have the right kind of imagination, but I sure can appreciate a lot of the entries. It's going to be a difficult choice.

I would actually like to see a second poll for second place, so instead of making that choice from the existing entires, we could have all voters pick their own second. Of course, I have to check with chris to see if he would go for the idea.

OK, all you surrealistic Photoshoppers: this is the last day of the contest so get your entries in! More room in the poll for more surreality. We gurus already know we're kinda weird obsessives, so indulge your addiction! :mrgreen:

@Hershi, very cool and surrealistic entry, i like the hovering monitor.
@ Clare, wonderful...everything in your image is out of proportion and over-the-top! Surrealism at it's best.

I really agree with you about hershy's. Very cool. As for mine . . . was that a surreal comment, at least ironic: "over the top?" The tv is . . . yeah, yeah, yeah, lol.

I really agree with you about hershy's. Very cool. As for mine . . . was that a surreal comment, at least ironic: "over the top?" The tv is . . . yeah, yeah, yeah, lol.

I wasn't joking at all Clare. Surrealism is a very eccentric kind of art. I just loved your image..in other words...awesome job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back