What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge #46 Levitation

Challenge #46 Levitation

• fredfish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Helios

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eggy

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • gedstar

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • sanjaymj

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you Helios for the challenge# 45. It was great fun for everyone.

This challenge # 46 has the topic "Levitation".

You are invited to create a composite consisting of a background with a couple of "floating items“ inserted.
Funny, comic, spooky creations or otherwise absurd or unreal looking images are most welcome.

Your image idea is more important than a perfect execution and will be judged better by the voters.
A good reason for everyone to participate in this contest, no matter if you’re a beginner or a skilled Photoshopper.

Entries will close on Thuesday 14th February 2017 at 11:59 pm GMT.

Please post your entries in this post.

Have fun!

Regards
Chris

fredfish

Guru
Thanks Chris - great idea!

A bit of a cop out this as apart from a bit of levels adjustment there isn't any manipulation - but I thought it fitted the spirit of the challenge. If you feel that a straight photo doesn't fit the bill let me know and I will remove it.

This is a photo I took at a local dog agility show. You will believe that a dog can fly!

super dog.jpg

Cheers

John

Eggy

Retired Moderator
That looks fun to me Chris. At first I was thinking that there was not much challenge in but actually it depends on how to present it.
Got my idea already and working on...

fredfish

Guru
Anybody else going to have a go? Only a couple of days left - this was a great idea from Chris, not least because the opportunity for people who don't feel their technical skills are great is there. I suspect in this challenge great ideas will be more favorably considered than out and out technical skills....... Go on make this the month that you decide to join in!! :)

Cheers

John

Last edited:

fredfish

Guru

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Congratulations Sam! Great work and a well deserved victory!